Monday 6 July 2009

The Year's...

...Lowest Posting!

The month of June saw the lowest number of posting this year. It was ironic since there were quite a few activities worth posting on these pages. Unfortunately, mad redo1 could not balance his life in order to write a few lines over here.

But, rejoice people!

mad redo1 is back, though not with a vengeance his spirit certainly in the up. Thus, it is my wish to see at least ten posts for this month on 'pekebende' and of course the more the better.

Where do I begin...

Why not with one of my pet peeves; inconsiderate road-users.

I was sitting in my parked Cik Mat along the Jalan Tok Lam Road waiting for my mother who went to a clinic there to get her medications. Suddenly a white four wheel drive came from the opposite direction, came into this side of the road and the driver parked his vehicle in the lane, making a double lane road a single lane.

The driver alighted from the vehicle and non-chalantly walked into the 7-11 store forcing other road-users to maneuver their vehicles around his. He came out nearly five minutes later having purchased the thing that he wanted at the 24 hours convenient store.

Once again, I was wishing to be driving a tank that I could just run over the vehicle while the driver was inside the store. When he came out only to find his vehicle was crushed flat .

Now, that would certainly made up my day!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment