Thursday 12 March 2009

Three Hundred!...

...Just Three F**king Hundred!

It has been more than a month since the fateful day that put Cik Mat out of commission. The police has came out with the result of their investigation and found the driver of the Suzuki Swift guilty for causing the accident.

As the result, he was fined RM300.

What?


Just RM300 for causing thousands of Ringgit worth of damages and not to mention the trouble that he caused everybody to endure. Ferrying the AKSes to school with Mortimer is not the ideal choice but in this case, do I have a choice?

Looking back, I should have smashed his face with the many vases that were there inside the compound.

But that would have brought me more harm than joy.

He did not even have a driving license and what made me really 'bengang' was in his report, he stated that he 'swiped' into a stationery car on the road-side.

Stationery by the road-side?

How I wish I could shove that piece of report up your @$$ where it belongs.

It will be right at home with you and your kind.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment