Thursday 26 March 2009

Fizzed Out...

...Month.

In terms of blogging this month is a really bad one as so far there are only three posts prior to this one.


Why mad redo1?


Why?


Do you really care enough wanting to know?


Maybe I could just put it down to just the normal 'mim-alif-lam-sin'.


But that would put me in a bad light.


The truth there have been several interesting events happening over this period of time and I was excited to put them on 'pekebende'.


Unfortunately, as soon as I seat my bums on the chair, the fizz just evaporated and I ended up surfing junks rather than posting my presumably interesting life for all to read.


C'mon mad redo1, get you fingers tapping the keyboard again and hopefully there are still visitors will come over and read the output.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment