Tuesday 10 February 2009

Tragic Week...

...for mad redo1

What is it with road users out there? Is there a conspiracy to get mad redo1 off the road?

Would you believe it, that just a few days after the crash that involved Che Mat, mad redo1 was involved in another mishap on the road, this time with Mortimer?

Man, I just could not believe what happened.



I was on my way to buy lunch for Linda. Upon arriving at the junction as usual mad redo1 will indicate he was turning into the side-road. I already noticed the beige car coming from the side-road but because of I had the right of the way, I simply turned.

To my horror the driver did not stop and mad redo1 sufferred another...

CRASH! BOOM! BANG!



This was the driver of the car. I had a heated argument with him. Apparently in his 'world' he has the right of way on not the other way around.

I wish I had called him a bastard with a 'kopiah'.

I wish I could say that he is called a 'Haji' for nothing.

I wish I could make him realise that he is an embarrassment to Islam for not having the gut to admit his error.

I wish I could swear the hell in front of him.

But none of those happened.

Why?

Because he was an elderly man who should be respected by the younger ones.

But I was really pissed off with him.

Really, really pissed off.

Despite the fact that he was in the wrong, and that was not just me but everybody who came over to the scene telling him so; he just would not admit it.

For mad redo1, a simple apology would have sufficed.

Instead he was not even concerned about what happened to the person he crashed into (by the way, it was me if you care to remember...) and accused me of wanting his money when I felt the case was too minor to report to the police.

So, to the pakcik (that I wish I could call a bastard with a 'kopiah' but did not), you may get to drive away without having to pay anything but He works in his way and I really believe the day that that you have to pay will come.

That I am sure.

Very, very sure.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment